DUCTLESS HEATING & COOLING SYSTEMS
Ductless cooling was first invented by Daikin in 1973. These systems which are sometimes referred to as ductless mini-splits or mini-split systems have become extremely popular in the last decade. What was once an answer to adding a cooling system to a home with no ductwork has quickly become a solid alternative for many other reasons such as
- Supplement to areas with insufficient heating and cooling
- Eliminate noisy ducted systems
- Diversity of usage in larger homes with many unused areas
Since then technology has changed to make this an attractive first option.
Benefits of ductless systems include:
- No ductwork required
- Small equipment footprint
- Significantly lower energy usage than conventional ducted systems
- Easy zoning increases savings by cooling only the rooms you are using
- Consistent room temperatures
- Less equipment short cycling
- Better humidity control
- Higher comfort level
- Ductless heat pump systems for residential applications provide both heating and cooling
Like any mechanical system, the most important part of the project is the application and installation of the equipment. Ambrose Mechanical will help you select the best system for your home’s application, then our trained technicians will perform the installation to provide you with a system that will offer quality comfort, energy savings, and long service life.
Ambrose Mechanical has been successfully installing and servicing ductless systems for over 20 years
Contact us today to schedule an appointment!