Ambrose Mechanical’s goal in offering Planned Maintenance for commercial heating, cooling and refrigeration systems is to give you peace of mind.
We can help achieve the following:
- Keep your equipment running properly
- Reduce unwanted downtime
- Reduce energy costs.
- Increase equipment life
- Help you plan for needed repairs and replacements
Some refer to planned maintenance as “preventative maintenance”. While or goal is to prevent small problems from becoming big problems and prevent you from being taken by surprise by what may become a significant unplanned expense.
No one can prevent the eventual failure of mechanical equipment. Knowing about some of these problems ahead of time always helps.
Ambrose Mechanical offers simple “Planned Maintenance Agreements”
- Annual scheduling of maintenance visits
- Safety and operational checks specific to your equipment
- Report any problems found
- Supply estimates for approval before repairs are made
- You only pay after the service in performed
- No contract lock-in
- Discounts for Planned Maintenance Agreement accounts