Cooling is what most of us are referring to when we say “air conditioning”
When the outdoor temperatures begin to warm up, often our thoughts on a hot summer day are, “I hope our air conditioner doesn’t quit”. The term “air conditioning” refers to many processes that change the condition of the air. Some of those are:
- Air filtration
- Air purification
No matter what your need is for the servicing and repair of your commercial air conditioning system, Ambrose Mechanical is prepared to help.
There are many benefits to planned maintenance:
- Preventing unplanned downtime
- Preventing small problems from becoming big problems
- Increasing equipment life to reduce capital investments
- Reduce excess energy consumption caused by equipment which is not operating properly
There is a large difference between a system that is running and a system that is running and operating properly.
We have decades of experience providing services to protect your AC investment.
- Planned maintenance to prevent unplanned downtime
- Superior diagnostics to ensure a proper repair is performed
- Remedying minor problems before they become big problems
- We service and repair all makes and models of commercial cooling equipment
- System upgrades
- Retrofit and replacement
- New installations
- We service many types of commercial systems